Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Products I Use


I know there are so many products out there to choose from - some of which greatly effect the price of the scrapbooks.  For me personally, I have used Creative Memories albums & pages for over 12 years.  I know they are a little more pricey, comparatively speaking, but I truly believe they have the highest quality materials.  I especially love the flex hinge system and the reinforced edges on the pages.  Not to mention that the CM albums have a lifetime warranty.  With that being said, I do use a variety of papers, stickers, & embellishments - depending on the needs of the album.  I also LOVE the new Cricut!  It's super great for lettering.  As for tools and adhesives, again, I'm a die hard CM fan.  =)

I know... some of you are saying, "Of course she uses CM, she's a consultant."  Ah, but my friend the reason I am a consultant is because I love it so much!  Now that's not to say that I don't use other materials.  For personal use, I only use CM albums, pages, protectors, & tools.  But, I am a sticker fanatic - and love pretty paper.  So, send me to a scrapbooking store any day and I'll go crazy!  =)  


And, for the record - I am open to using other supplies per special request!

0 comments:

Post a Comment