Friday, September 24, 2010

Some of my favorites



This is one of my favorite pages.  It's really simple actually - just takes some patience.  It is a great way to use some old photos that you either have multiple shots of or not a lot of usable space other than the face on a photo.  I have a great square Shape Maker by Creative Memories.  It cuts 1 1/2" and 1 1/4" squares.  I just used the smaller cut for all the faces and the larger for the mats.  I placed the faces in order from youngest to oldest.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  This is actually the front page of her 2-4 year old album. 
 
This is another simple title page made with a few left overs and the CriCut.  I love the tearing method, as you can see.  I had some scrap paper that I cut the letters from.  I'm also enjoying the new CM paper flowers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment