Friday, September 24, 2010

Let's Get Started


I was introduced to the art of "scrapbooking" in 1998.  I have been hooked ever since.  Over the years I have actually made more scrapbooks for others than myself having given them as gifts for baby showers, weddings, Christmas, and birthdays.  There truly is no other gift so personal or special.  I am grateful to have the patience, the abilities, and the love of creating these beautiful keepsakes that will last for years and years to come.  I will pass my own albums down to my children in hopes that they will appreciate the time and commitment of preserving our family traditions, stories, and memories over their lifetimes. 

I would love to share this gift with you, as well.  Contact me today to place an order for your custom scrapbook made especially for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment